To enable your Store:
Video Tutorial (by Michael Woloszynowicz)
1. Login to 500px.com
2. Go to your Store Settings.3. Click on the blue button Enable my store.
Once you've enabled your Store any photos in your Profile, Sets or Portfolio that are greater than 3000px at their longest edge will automatically be made available for sale. If you'd like to remove them you can do so at 500px.com/settings/store.
You can now start adding high resolution versions of your pictures to your store, and choosing which images you want to sell by going to 500px.com/settings/store or clicking on Store in the Settings menu.
Requirements for Print sales:
- No watermarks, signatures, or borders please!
- Uploads must be JPG/JPEG files
- Photos must be greater than 3000px along their longest side
- 8-bit or 16-bit color
- Colour profile must be embedded in the file sRGB
How do I disable my Store?
- Go to your Store Settings. You can get there by hovering over your avatar in the top, right-hand corner and selecting Store from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Settings tab in the menu on the left.
Click on the red button that says Disable Store.