If you're already subscribed to an Awesome, Pro, or Pro+ membership, adding Adobe Photoshop CC and Lightroom is simple.
1. Log in to your 500px account and visit your "Settings" page here - https://500px.com/settings
At the top of your Settings page you will notice the option to add Adobe services to your current paid membership.
Please note - The Adobe add-on option will only appear for members who are subscribed to our Awesome, Pro, or Pro+ memberships. We do not offer the Adobe add-on without the purchase of our paid memberships. Also, if you subscribed to Adobe services last year with your 500px paid membership, this add-on option will only appear once the existing Adobe subscription has expired.
2. Select "Get Adobe" to purchase your Adobe add-on.
3. Complete the steps on the checkout page.
- If you are opening a new Adobe ID with this purchase, be sure to select the correct country you would like the Adobe redemption code assigned to.
- If you are adding this Adobe redemption code to an existing Adobe ID, be sure to select the correct country associated to your existing Adobe ID and only apply your Adobe redemption code once your existing Adobe service has expired.
4. Select "Pay Now" to lock in your purchase and you're all set!
Once you have successfully purchased your Adobe add-on, we'll send you a confirmation email for your purchase which will include your new Adobe redemption code. Sometimes these confirmation emails can land in your junk/spam folders, so be sure to check those spots as well. If you have mis-placed your Adobe redemption code or if there is any reason you did not receive it, contact us