You can track demographics and key insights of visitors to your Profile, using Google's free Analytics service. You can also use Google's Webmaster Tools to improve the SEO ranking of your Portfolio.
To setup Google Analytics, follow these 2 simple steps:
1. Sign up for Google Analytics, and create a new Property. Contact Google's support team if you need help with this.
2. To install them, simply sign in to your account and go to your Portfolio Settings. Scroll down a ways, until you see the Google Tracking section.
To setup Google Webmaster Tools, follow these steps:
1. Create an account at Google Webmaster Tools.
2. Add a Site, and enter your Portfolio's domain (either USERNAME.500px.com, or your custom domain).
3. To verify your site, select Alternate Methods, then HTML Tag. Copy the HTML tag (the whole thing, including <meta name...).
4. Log in to your 500px Portfolio settings, and enter the code snippet under Google Tracking.