Deactivating your account permanently removes your Profile, Portfolio and images from 500px.
Before you deactivate your account, you should know
- Closing your account may result in your photos being deleted from our servers. Always have a backup!
- You don’t need to deactivate your account to change your username, email address, adjust email notifications or disconnect your account from Facebook. This can be done in your Settings.
- You may reactivate your account at any time; we keep your username and email.
- Deactivating and reactivating your account will not clean your Activity feed or Flow.
- To use a username or email address on another account, you must first change them on this account and then confirm the change prior to deactivation.
- We do not control content indexed by Google and other search engines. Your Profile, name, activity and photos may still appear on search engines. You can contact them directly to request removal.
To deactivate your account
1. Log in to 500px
2. Go to your Account settings.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete account forever in the right hand corner.
4. Read Are you sure? This cannot be undone message and press OK.