Updated June 30th, 2015. Download it here.
500px Lightroom Plugin v1.8 Update Notes
- Option to choose where to sync photos on your computer.
- Finds photos that you’ve already synced with 500px to avoid duplicates.
- Checks that photos are eligible for Fresh before uploading (can be disabled too).
- Updates automatically.
- Tons of bug fixes!
Some of the bugs we’ve fixed require some manual adjustments on your end first! Please read the instructions below.
Cannot update this collection: "columns collection, remoteId are not unique"
This error is caused by having duplicate photos in your LR library that are both synced with the same photo ID on 500px. To resolve this, simply remove any duplicate images from your LR library, then resync the plugin with 500px.
Windows Users: “Confirm. Lightroom needs to configure your system for the 500px plug-in”
- Go to the start menu and type "cmd"
- Right click on the Command Prompt item (cmd.exe on Windows 7) and select "Run as Administrator". This will require an administrator to approve the action.
- Type the following including quotes into the command prompt (adjusting for the correct installation path):
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\lightroom.exe" -register