We take the feedback we receive from our beta groups very seriously since it helps to shape the future of 500px.
Here’s how you get access to the beta version of the iOS app, if you’re just downloading TestFight for the first time:
1. Download TestFlight from the App Store.
2. You’ll receive an email from TestFlight that will include a link to access the test version of the app. Click ‘View in TestFlight’ button.
3. Click Install in TestFlight.
4. The test version of the app will replace your previous version of the app.
Here’s how you get the updated version of the iOS 500px Beta App if you’ve downloaded it previously:
- You’ll receive an email from 500px letting you know that there’s a new test version coming, with links to the feedback survey, and some information about what you should be testing.
- You’ll receive an email from TestFlight letting you know there’s a new beta version of the app available.
3. Open TestFlight app.
4. Select ‘Update’.
5. Select ‘Open’ to open up the new version of the app once it has downloaded.
Please use your regular username/email to login. If you’ve forgotten your password, please use this link to reset your password.
The beta version will replace whatever version of the app you previously have. If at any time you’d like to go back to the non-beta version, just delete the app and re-download from the Apple App Store.