1. Make sure you're using a modern browser that supports all of the web standards 500px uses, and it's up to date. Suggested browsers are Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari 6 or Internet Explorer 10+. Click here for a full list of our supported browsers and devices.
2. Clear your cache and cookies and try refreshing the page. Also disable any extensions or browser add-ons that may be installed, at least until we can determine what's wrong.
3. Disable any anti-virus, internet security, VPN or firewall software or service you have on your computer or network. This is a temporary step, only to help determine what's causing the problem.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after trying these steps, please submit a form to https://support.500px.com/hc/en-us/requests/new with the following information:
1. A screenshot of what you see when the problem occurs. Please capture your entire web browser in the screenshot.
2. Please send screenshots of the Console readout from your browser. To access the Console, do the following:
Firefox - Go to Tools > Web Developer > Web Console > Errors
Chrome - Go to View > Developer > Developer Tools > Console
Safari - Press Option + Command + C
Internet Explorer - Press F12, then select Console
Now go through the steps to reproduce the issue, and capture a screenshot of what appears in the Console.
3. Send us a sample photo you've had troubles uploading (if applicable).