Before you deactivate your account, please note:
- You may reactivate your account at any time.
- Deactivating and reactivating your account will not clean your Activity feed or Flow.
- We do not control content indexed by Google and other search engines. Your Profile, name, activity and photos may still appear on search engines. You can contact them directly to request removal.
If you want to change your username, email address, adjust email notifications or disconnect your account from Facebook, you don’t need to deactivate your account. This can be done via your Settings.
To deactivate your account
1. Log into 500px
2. Go to your Account settings.
3. Scroll down to the "Account management" section and click on Deactivate account.
4. Follow the prompts.