Something's not working properly on your app? Let's troubleshoot together.
1. The first thing we suggest is to uninstall the app. Reboot your phone. Then reinstall the app.
2. Next, another suggestion is to go to Settings->Apps->500px->Storage->Clear Data; that will reset the app and may allow users access again.
3. If you're using our Android app, we've recently released a new version that should solve some of these issues.
4. If none of these suggestions seem to help, please send along the version/device/OS (operating system) you are currently operating on along with network information (wifi or cellular), country, cell provider, etc..
5. Lastly, please provide the version of the 500px app you are currently running and any screenshots of the issue.
If you've performed these steps, and are still experiencing trouble, submit a request here.
Be sure to include the information outlined above to save yourself some time! We love screenshots or screen recordings.