I’m unable to reset my password. What should I do?
If you are experiencing difficulty when attempting to reset your password, please try the following steps:
- Ensure firstname.lastname@example.org is listed as a safe email address in your email provider settings to confirm that you will receive the password reset prompt when it arrives.
- Open an incognito/private tab in your browser, then go to the Recover page and proceed as normal.
- If you’re encountering issues with resetting your password in-app, first ensure you are running the latest version of the 500px app. If you’re still having difficulty, try accessing 500px via desktop.
- If you’re seeing an “invalid email” error when you try to reset your password, you may be entering a different email address than the one you used when you signed up. Ensure you’re entering the email associated with your 500px account.
- If you may have more than one 500px account, also ensure that you’re entering the correct email address associated with your 500px account(s) in question.
I’m being asked for a 6-digit verification code, but I don’t have one.
You can find your 6-digit verification code on an authenticator app like Google Authenticator. If you have the app, open it, and 500px should be listed alongside a 6-digit code.